The most popular Double Glazed Tilt and Turn window style in Melbourne, from our premium Double Glazed Windows range. By opening the window, like a door, directly into the room makes easier to clean the outside of the window from inside. All windows and doors are fitted with high quality turning and tilt/turn hardware.
Double Glazed Tilt & Turn Windows Melbourne
Integrating a chambered steel reinforcement turns it into a six chamber structure with outstanding insulating properties.
The offset variants of standard Tilt & Turn window exhibit a thermal insulation value of Uf = 1.3 W/(m²K). The semi-recessed variant with deep sash features an additional insulating chamber for a thermal insulation value of Uf = 1.2 W/(m²K). The low-energy housing standards can now be fulfilled with low-cost double glazing.
PDF Brochure: PDF icon C70 Gold Specification.pdf (282.86 KB)
Double glazed windows and doors are available in the following colours (as pictured, left to right):
- Golden Oak
- Anthracite Grey
Kömmerling Profile Specification
The C70 Gold chamfered system is a 5-chambered modern system, that’s extruded using our lead-free uPVC Greenline compound. This system benefits from the cleaner lines of a modern chamfered suite of profiles for the design conscious.
- 70mm frame depth
- 5 chambered for better thermal performance
- Steel reinforced Profiles
- Slim sightlines with a lowline grey gasket
- Chamfered or ovolo glazing beads
- High security multi-point locking & shoot bolts
- Internal beading for enhanced security
- High impact, colourfast and lead-free uPVC profiles that are better for the environment
Highlights of double glazed windows
- Modern, linear window design with slender profile sight lines – Uf value = 1.2–1.3 W/(m²K), depending on the version.
- Stable profile cross section with outstanding static properties for a long window life.
- Integrating an innovative, design-protected steel reinforcement turns it into a six chamber structure with outstanding thermal insulation properties.
- Easy care thanks to robust and weather resistant surfaces.
- Lasting value thanks to durable quality on the highest level.
- All PVC-U profiles are produced with lead-free stabilisers based on calcium and zinc.