Traditional style well known in Australia. The sliding window travel on a quality rollers for a lifetime, easy and convenient to use. Suitable for both home and office. Variety of option available: one sliding panel with one, two or three fixed panels.
If you prefer double glazing sliding windows and doors for your house and home it will bring an appealing, distinctive look – thanks to the double chamfered sash profiles. Besides size and shape, particularly the colour scheme and elegance of the materials play a vital role. PremiLine provides you with all of the design potentials you need for the optimal realisation of your architectural ideas. The range extends from classical white to laminates in woodgrains and plain colours
The steel reinforcements and the aluminium reinforced centre section provide convincing static properties, also for the generous dimensioning of the sliding elements.
PDF Brochure: PDF icon KOEMMERLING-PremiLine-main-brochure.pdf (901.88 KB)
Double glazed windows and doors are available in the following colours (as pictured, left to right):
- Golden Oak
- Anthracite Grey
Kömmerling Profile Specification
The C70 Gold chamfered system is a 5-chambered modern system, that’s extruded using our lead-free uPVC Greenline compound. This system benefits from the cleaner lines of a modern chamfered suite of profiles for the design conscious.
- 70mm frame depth
- 5 chambered for better thermal performance
- Steel reinforced Profiles
- Slim sightlines with a lowline grey gasket
- Chamfered or ovolo glazing beads
- High security multi-point locking & shoot bolts
- Internal beading for enhanced security
- High impact, colourfast and lead-free uPVC profiles that are better for the environment
Highlights of double glazed windows
- Modern, linear window design with slender profile sight lines – Uf value = 1.2–1.3 W/(m²K), depending on the version.
- Stable profile cross section with outstanding static properties for a long window life.
- Integrating an innovative, design-protected steel reinforcement turns it into a six chamber structure with outstanding thermal insulation properties.
- Easy care thanks to robust and weather resistant surfaces.
- Lasting value thanks to durable quality on the highest level.
- All PVC-U profiles are produced with lead-free stabilisers based on calcium and zinc.