Our range of Awning Windows remain popular in Melbourne for those with little indoor space. Windows that’s open outward with a dual locking for improved security and drought proofing.
Double glazed windows and doors are available in the following colours (as pictured, left to right):
- Golden Oak
- Anthracite Grey
Kömmerling Profile Specification
The C70 Gold chamfered system is a 5-chambered modern system, that’s extruded using our lead-free uPVC Greenline compound. This system benefits from the cleaner lines of a modern chamfered suite of profiles for the design conscious.
- 70mm frame depth
- 5 chambered for better thermal performance
- Steel reinforced Profiles
- Slim sightlines with a lowline grey gasket
- Chamfered or ovolo glazing beads
- High security multi-point locking & shoot bolts
- Internal beading for enhanced security
- High impact, colourfast and lead-free uPVC profiles that are better for the environment
Highlights of double glazed windows
- Modern, linear window design with slender profile sight lines – Uf value = 1.2–1.3 W/(m²K), depending on the version.
- Stable profile cross section with outstanding static properties for a long window life.
- Integrating an innovative, design-protected steel reinforcement turns it into a six chamber structure with outstanding thermal insulation properties.
- Easy care thanks to robust and weather resistant surfaces.
- Lasting value thanks to durable quality on the highest level.
- All PVC-U profiles are produced with lead-free stabilisers based on calcium and zinc.